Monday 20 September 2010

Wow doesnt time fly??

So I didnt keep up with this after all *sigh* Then again I havent been making many cards recently. I just havent had the energy or inspiration BUT I need to give myself a big kick and get back into things.
So the plan is.......

I REALLY need to lose weight but cant be bothered to follow a strict diet as all it does it make me want to 'cheat'

I REALLY need to look after myself and start on the relaxation/exercise/self help stuff I talk about and dont do

I REALLY need to have fun. Thats getting back into card making for the fun of it not because theres a challenge or birthdays but just because.

So my blog is changing........

Its not just going to be about cards its going to be about my life!! Good bad or indifferent I mean to waffle on about things. If thats not what you want to read please feel free to ignore me hehehe

As a quick catch up on my life

Im struggling a bit ME wise at the moment. I have an appeal for DLA coming up in october and found out over the weekend my doctor hasnt responded to the letters and without his report theres no point in appealing. So I need to see the doc about that. Ive also been fairly done recently so the doc put me on anti depressants. Fine until a different doc upped the dose last week and now I really dont know 'how' I feel. I cant be bothered about anything and nothing worries me which in a way is liberating but in another way is scary so I think I might need to go back down a dose.
My friend Pete died in July so Im trying to be there for his wife Pat. Its hard because I dont know what to say or do and I dont want her to become dependant on me but I also dont want her to feel alone and that no one cares. Pat has recently got a cat though and Dakota is helping Pat feel less alone.
My cat Amber is doing well. Shes always been my baby cat but working it out shes been here since 1999 and was about 1 when she walked in so shes not a baby shes an oap!! She still loves to play and be cuddled though. Since Mogs died Amber has changed so much its been wonderful to watch. Some things are sad like Amber hasnt a clue about what food she can eat without Mogs to show her but others are happy like Amber being much more sociable with me.

Anyway I think Ive waffled enough for today so I shall get ready to go out now. Im going to the pool and sitting in the jacuzzi for a while and then will let Dad buy me lunch lol

No comments: