Friday 26 September 2008

Massive Achievment

Now this probably wont sound like much to most but today I drove myself to Dunham Massey and back (about 50 miles) and walked around whilst there. Like I say nothing exciting you might think but and here is the biggie

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IVE BEEN THAT FAR ALONE FOR 9 YEARS!!!

I know that sounds really pathetic but since getting ME I havent had the concentration to drive or the energy to walk so whenever I go anywhere I have to be taken so I can get home again. Today I did it myself!!

Im so pleased I managed although I now hurt and feel really rough but the fact I did it is such a boost I think a little crash might be worth it.

Heres my photos of the day (hopefully)

http://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f258/tab24/?action=view&current=60a39528.pbw

1 comment:

craftyclaire said...

Really well done, I appreciate what a big thing that must have been for you. I hope that you continue to be able to do more than before, good luck.