Thursday 15 January 2009

Happy New Year

Yeah I know its a bit late and all that but hey I'm finally back!!
So an update on me....

Christmas was really good and very exhausting. In fact its taken me until now to recover but hopefully finally I'm re-joining the world and feeling good :-)

Ive been back to weight watchers and put on 5lb over Christmas. This week lost .5lb which I'm a little grumpy about as I really followed the plan and was very good but at least its a loss not a gain.

I am planning to make cards today if I ever get away from the computer, feeling all enthusiastic and want to play so fingers crossed my brain wont give up on me.

Life could get interesting over the next few weeks as my parents might well be moving at the beginning of February. They've had their house on the market for over a year but haven't been able to do much packing and sorting because if it didn't sell they needed the stuff but if it did sell they have loads to get rid of as they downsize into a bungalow. When I say downsize I mean a bungalow large enough for 2 cars, camper van, 6 motorbike (vintage) Dads workshop including lathe, Dads clock workshop with loads of clocks and stuff. Mum gets to keep her beading and embroidery in the house though lol.
Anyway they've suddenly got a sold sign and are trying to pack,sort,throw out, tidy and all that so I'm going to be spending a lot of time helping. Due to the ME I cant do a lot of lifting and packing but I can bring things to my flat to store and make brews on moving day etc etc

I think that's about it for now but look out I might actually put some cards up soon!!

1 comment:

Sarn said...

Yay - nice to see you back Tab. Good luck with the card making - I hope to see some of your creations shortly.